MetroHealth’s caring, supportive fertility services team is focused on helping you achieve a successful pregnancy. When getting pregnant doesn’t happen as planned, or when you experience the heartbreak of pregnancy loss, we’re here for you.
At MetroHealth, we specialize in finding the causes of infertility, and we walk alongside you as we treat all types of reproductive issues. Our goal is the same as yours: having the best possible chance at a successful pregnancy.
Starting a relationship with fertility services
When you come to MetroHealth for fertility services, we evaluate both people who want to become pregnant and their partners to see how we can help. We’ll work together to:
- Review your medical history, along with your partner’s
- Offer common tests and procedures, including ultrasounds and hormone testing
- Assess sperm quality through semen analysis in our dedicated Sperm Lab
MetroHealth can evaluate and treat a range of reproductive issues, including decreased sperm quality, recurrent miscarriage, and uterine and reproductive issues.
Working for the healthiest possible outcome
After we get to know you and discover what might be preventing you from a healthy pregnancy, we offer a range of services to help. Lifestyle changes may be of the greatest impact, but we also offer:
- Hormone therapy to address ovulation and promote egg maturation
- Donor insemination, including for single parents or people in a same-sex relationship
- Guidance for same-sex couples that helps everyone achieve their parenthood goals
- Fertility help for those facing cancer treatment, including fertility preservation, storing eggs, embryos, and sperm in advance of cancer treatment
- Intrauterine insemination, which is helpful in cases of cervical scarring, decreased sperm quality, and unexplained infertility
We know that infertility can be difficult to navigate, but MetroHealth is here to help. If you have questions about MetroHealth’s fertility services, talk to your OB/GYN or call 216-666-4728 to schedule an appointment.