In addition to making an appointment with your usual provider or visiting any MetroHealth pharmacy, you and your family can get a flu shot quickly and easily at special clinics we’re hosting across Cuyahoga County. We want your family to stay healthy and avoid the hassle of getting sick this year.
For more information, including pharmacy and flu-clinic locations, visit metrohealth.org/flu-shots.
Get Your Flu Shot
- While washing your hands and staying away from sick people are important habits to protect yourself from the flu, getting your flu vaccine is still the most effective step in preventing this serious illness.
- Flu vaccines are updated every year to best match the viruses out there.
- The flu vaccine is recommended for everyone 6 months of age and older.
- Try to get your flu vaccine in the fall. Can’t make it in time? It’s still helpful to get it into January or later.
Did you know?
MetroHealth continues to bring care closer to you and your family. We are proud to offer the following services near you:
- The MetroHealth Wound Center is now open at the Parma Medical Center on Snow Road. To learn more, or schedule a visit, call 216-778-4391.
- Mammography services are available at MetroHealth locations in Beachwood, Cleveland (Broadway, Main Campus and West 150th) and Middleburg Heights. We also offer walk-in mammography services at our Broadway location on select weekday evenings. For more information, visit metrohealth.org/breast.
- MetroHealth’s renowned experts in emergency care are now closer to home, with 24-hour Emergency Departments in Brecksville, Cleveland, Cleveland Heights and Parma.